As a CQC Registered company, OSR Medical believe it is important to provide our staff with the highest quality training to increase the chances of survival of casualties in a pre-hospital setting. We also can provide our customers with training to comply with the The Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981. This means we can cover a number of different courses ranging from First Aid and Health & Safety to Pre-Hospital & Education courses.
Pre-Hospital Care Courses:
- Qualsafe Level 3 Award in First Response Emergency Care (RQF)-£400 (plus VAT)
- Level 3 Award in Administering Emergency Medical Gases (RQF)
- Level 3 Award in the Safe Administration of Lifesaving Medication (RQF)
- Level 4 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (RQF)
- Level 4 Award in Immediate Life Support (RQF)
- Level 5 Diploma in First Response Emergency and Urgent Care (RQF)
- Level 3 Certificate in Emergency Response Ambulance Driving (RQF)
- Level 3 Award in Patient Care Services: Ambulance Driving (RQF)
Manual Handling Courses:
- Level 2 Award in Moving People Safely (RQF)
- Level 2 Award in Principles and Practice of Moving People Safely (RQF)
- Level 3 Award for Moving and Handling Trainers (Emergency Services) (RQF)
- Level 2 Award in Principles of Manual Handling (RQF)
- Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling (RQF)
Education & Training Courses:
- Qualsafe Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF)-£200 (plus VAT)
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (RQF)
- Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF)
- Level 3 Award in Mentoring Ambulance and Emergency Services Personnel (RQF)
First Aid Courses:
- Qualsafe Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF)
- Qualsafe Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)
- Qualsafe Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
- Qualsafe Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
- Combined FAW & Paediatric (RQF)
- Qualsafe Level 2 Award in citizenAID (RQF)
- Qualsafe Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support for Adults and Children (RQF)
- Qualsafe Level 2 Award In Basic Life Support and Management of Anaphylaxis (RQF)
- Qualsafe Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (RQF)
- Qualsafe Level 2 Award in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation (RQF)
- Qualsafe Level 2 Award in First Aid Essentials (RQF)
- Qualsafe Level 2 Award in Activity First Aid (RQF)
- Combined EFAW & EPFA (RQF)
- Qualsafe Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (Annual Refresher) (RQF)
- Qualsafe Level 3 Award in Forestry First Aid +F (RQF)
- Qualsafe Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (Annual Refresher) (RQF)
- Qualsafe Level 3 Award in Administering Emergency Oxygen (RQF)
Unsure if your company requires first aiders?
CLICK HERE to use our First Aid Requirements Calculator. Working with Qualsafe Awards, the calculator will show what first aid provision you will need to be compliant. Below are the courses we can provide to help maintain your compliance.
Fire Safety Courses:
- Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness
- Level 2 Award in Fire Safety (RQF)
As an approved Qualsafe Awards Registered Centre, it is important to us that our learners know what is expected of them and what they can expect from our trainers. This is why our learners agree to follow the Qualsafe Learner Agreement and are given a Training Commitment from us, at OSR Medical Ltd.
Armed Forces Covenant Employer Recognition Scheme
As a proud Bronze Award holder of the Armed Forces Covenant Employer Recognition Scheme we, at OSR Medical Ltd, are happy to confirm our promise ensuring that those who serve or who have served in the Armed Forces, and their families, are treated fairly.
To those who proudly protect our nation, who do so with honour, courage, and commitment, the Armed Forces Covenant is the nation’s commitment to you. It is a pledge that together we acknowledge and understand that those who serve or who have served in the Armed Forces, and their families, should be
treated with fairness and respect in the communities, economy and society they serve with their lives. We recognise this duty to you who so bravely do yours.
Principles of The Armed Forces Covenant
OSR Medical Ltd will endeavour to uphold the key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant:
• Members of the Armed Forces Community should not face disadvantages arising from their service in the provision of public and commercial services.
• In some circumstances special provision may be justified, especially for those who have given the most, such as the injured or bereaved.
Demonstrating our Commitment
We recognise the contribution that Service personnel, reservists, veterans, the cadet movement and military families make to our organisation, our community and to the country. We will seek to uphold the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant by:
• Support Reservists by offering them additional days of annual leave (paid/unpaid) in order to carry out their duties.
• Offer work placements, insight days, mentoring schemes and/or guaranteed interview schemes to Veterans seeking employment.
• Support the employment of Service spouses, partners and dependants, for example by: a) offering short-notice leave to those whose partners are sent on deployment
• Promote employment schemes aimed at the Armed Forces Community.
• Offer additional paid annual leave to Cadet Force Adult Volunteers to help them carry out their training requirement.
• Offer insight days to older Cadets looking for apprenticeships and further education opportunities.